Eligibility-First Year M.Pharmacy Admission(1) For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates.––
- (i) The candidate should be an Indian National;
- (ii) Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any AllIndia Council for Technical Education or PharmacyCouncil of India or Central or StateGovernmentapproved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Personswith Disability Candidates belonging to MaharashtraState only); The Candidates should have registration with State Pharmacy Council. The candidates not having registration should produce the registration certificate within one month after securing admission
- (iii) Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT) conducted by National Testing Agency;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of fulltime work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ anyGovernment Department or Government AutonomousOrganization in the relevant field in which admission isbeing sought.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All IndiaCouncil for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council ofIndia or Central or State Government approvedinstitution, with at least 55% marks;
- (ii)Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
|Sr No||Course available of M. Pharm||Intake||DTE Code|
|1.||Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||15||6833|